- Citrix FAS – The username or password is incorrect
- ShareFile Recycle Bin – How to adjust the default retention period
- Self servicing DPI scaling while using RES ONE Workspace with Zero Profiling
- ShareFile Web App – How to check for your Web App version?
- ShareFile SFAntivirus functionality – How to disable it?
Tag Archives: Citrix
Recently I was asked to implement Citrix FAS (Federated Authentication Service) into an existing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops(XenApp) environment. While testing the implementation I could not log in using FAS. The following error appeared at the logon screen: “The username … Continue reading
Recently I worked on a XenDesktop project where RES ONE Workspace 2016 was implemented using Local Profiles and Zero Profiling on Windows 2012R2. End users wanted to be able to change the DPI scaling settings on demand within the Citrix session, as they … Continue reading