- Citrix FAS – The username or password is incorrect
- ShareFile Recycle Bin – How to adjust the default retention period
- Self servicing DPI scaling while using RES ONE Workspace with Zero Profiling
- ShareFile Web App – How to check for your Web App version?
- ShareFile SFAntivirus functionality – How to disable it?
Tag Archives: FAS
Citrix FAS – The username or password is incorrect
Recently I was asked to implement Citrix FAS (Federated Authentication Service) into an existing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops(XenApp) environment. While testing the implementation I could not log in using FAS. The following error appeared at the logon screen: “The username … Continue reading
Posted in Citrix, Citrix FAS Tagged Citrix, FAS, FAS Username or password incorrect Leave a comment